Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Day

Grandmother, Mom, Aunt Sandra

Riley and Landon playing in the rain

Reed, Landon, Riley, and Trysten playing with the bubbles what a mess they made!





Little princess Chaney in her rubber boots and blowing bubbles she was even filthy!






Jamie in the background, Landon and Riley don't they look like trouble!




Chase and Chaney playing in the water puddle.

Last weekend we had a family get together at my grandparents. They added a new bedroom and bathroom on to their house so we all went and helped them move in. Also my uncle Bob and aunt Lola are home for a couple of weeks from Saudi. We had a really great time and it was so good to be with all our family. I mainly took pictures of the kids. There are nine great-granchildren and our will make 10! There are 6 boys and 3 girls! They were so wild and it was raining so they were all so nasty.

My grandparents are so amazing and I love them so much! Thank yall for always being there for all of us! They are definetly the best grandparents in the world. I love you grandmother and granddaddy and thank you for such a wonderful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment