Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Saturday we had Brooks' 1st birthday party. We just had family over for the party but I think we had 35 people there! We had such a great time and Brooks was such a good birthday boy. Brooks is so blessed to have such a wonderful family on both sides of the family. It was so nice to have both families together. You could feel the love they all have for each other and our sweet little boy Thank you all for coming to help us celebrate such a special time in his life. I can't believe that it has already been a year. The time has just flown by. Michael and I are so blessed to have such a healthy and loving baby boy. He is perfect!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
In his big boy seat!! Where does time go????
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Exhausted after a day at the lake. Brooks fell asleep on the boat on the ride back to the house.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Brooks with Grammy and Pappy. They love this little boy so much. Two of the greatest people in this world. I pray every day you will be able to remember these 2 people. They have truly been a blessing to me and have blessed our family in so many ways. They love you more than you will every know along with their other 9 great grandchildren.
To wonderful little boy! Thank you for making me a mommy! I love you and can't imagine life without you!
- walking in to day care and Brooks seeing me and his those big brown eyes looking up at me with a big smile and him starting to cry if I do not hurry up and pick him up.
- the way he reaches for my face when he is real sleepy and wants to rub my face
- Going in to his room in the morning and seeing that happy face
- Knowing that no matter how bad my day is I get to go home and play with my happy little baby boy
- Listening to my little man laugh out loud when his crazy momma sings silly songs to him
- Watching him play in the bath tub
- Watching him and his daddy in the mornings and knowing that I have a great husband and baby
- Last but not least Having the most perfect baby boy a mother could dream of. I never knew how much I would love this little boy and just how perfect he would be.
THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSING MICHAEL AND I WITH JUST A PERFECT CHILD!