Sunday, May 2, 2010

8 months already????

Thank heaven for this little boy! Michael and I are so blessed to have this beautiful heatlhy baby boy! Look at those eyes!!

2 of the greatest boys in my life! I love them both so much and don't know what I would do without them!

Brooks giving Jackson some sugar! I'm sure it won't be like this next year! They will probably be fighting!

Look at these 2 handsome boys!


Daddy and Brooks

Wow!!!! Where has all the time went. This time last year we were preparing for this little angel to get here and thought it would never happen. Now time is flying by and he is growing so fast. He is such a good baby even though he has his moments at time usually when it is nap time or bed time and we do not have his bed. This is the biggest problem we have with him. He does not like to be rocked to sleep. He wants to be put in his bed and left alone. Good in some ways but so sad in others. He sleeps all night long. Usually goes to bed around 730 or 8 and sleep until 63o or 7 the next morning. His first word is Da Da!! Ugh!! I tried so hard for Ma Ma but it did not happen. Oh well. I know he still loves me and it made his Daddy happy. He is trying to crawl. He can scoot across the floor. Just figured out today how to get on his kness and rock so I figure he will be everywhere in the next week or so. Michael and I were watching him in the tub the other night and both got so sad at how much he has grown. He doesn't look like a baby anymore he is starting to look like a little boy. SO SAD!!! We are truly blessed to have such a happy little boy and do not know what we did without him. Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately but baseball, work, and a baby have taken up most of my time the past 2 months. Hopefully I will do better.



notice his outfit is soaking wet! Come on teeth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment