Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brooks 1st birthday party!

Brooks and Jackson (Brooks in red, Jackson in yellow) Brooks knows he is not suppose to play on this and now he has Jackson playing on it. I smell trouble with these two!!

Brooks with his grandparents. Can you say spoiled rotten????

Brooks sitting in his rocking chair. This was mine when I was a little girl. Bett and Papa gave this to him for his birthday. It looks brand new!!

I like my new chair!

Jackson, Levi, and Chaney having fun

Saturday we had Brooks' 1st birthday party. We just had family over for the party but I think we had 35 people there! We had such a great time and Brooks was such a good birthday boy. Brooks is so blessed to have such a wonderful family on both sides of the family. It was so nice to have both families together. You could feel the love they all have for each other and our sweet little boy Thank you all for coming to help us celebrate such a special time in his life. I can't believe that it has already been a year. The time has just flown by. Michael and I are so blessed to have such a healthy and loving baby boy. He is perfect!
Today I have not felt so well and I don't know if Brooks can tell or what, but he has been the sweetest thing today. He is not a big snuggler and I love to snuggle. Well today I was laying in the living room floor and he just came and laid the floor beside me and was so sweet. He laid there for the longest time. Then this afternoon I wanted to take a nap and decided to let him lay with me instead of in his bed. He was such a snuggle bug and we slept for 2 hours. Then tonight he sat in my lap and rocked and played in my hair for a whole episode of Dora!! Wow what a great day with my little boy it sure made me feel better. I love you little man and you will never know the joy you have brought into my life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brooks! I can't believe he is already a year old! Wow, the year has flown by! He is precious, Kayla. Absolutely adorable. Call us when you come to Kosciusko. The girls would LOVE to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's already a year old? Gosh, I can't believe it! He is absolutely perfect Kayla!

    ReplyDelete