Sunday, November 8, 2009

A few pics of my sweet baby!

sweet baby sleeping so peaceful



Sweet face!

My two boys taking a nap together!

Hey momma I love you!


Look at those Big Brown Eyes!

Brooks is really starting to smile and interact with us more. He is such a good baby most of the time. I love this little boy so much!! Just wanted to share of few picutres of him.
Leeanne, Vance, and Jackson are all doing great! They got to go home on Friday. I do not have any pictures b/c i forgot my camera!! I was in such a hurry to make sure I got to the hospital in time to see my first nephew being born that I did not even get my camera. I put it on the charger the night before but forgot it! You can go to her blog to see picutres. He is so precious and cute. Now we have 2 beautiful little Avalon boys! I can't wait it is going to be so much fun! We are planning on going to see them on Wednesday and I will be sure to take my camera!





1 comment: