Saturday, July 18, 2009

1 year anniversary and beach trip

In our hotel room! We had a great night.
The hotel! It was really nice and we enjoyed the pool!


Dad and Michael


Some of the fish they caught


Michael being silly


Getting the fish ready to cook! Ugh!! They smelled awful but it sure was good!!

The weekend of the 4th we went to the coast to see my grandmother and spend time with my parents. Michael, my dad, David, went on a fishing trip Sat and had a great time. They caught a shark while they were fishing but I don't have a picutre of it! While the guys were fishing me, my mom, and my aunt Sandra went to the beach to enjoy some sun, but it was really hot and the water felt like bath tub water!! Not so good for a pregnant girl!!
Sunday we cooked the fish that they caught on their trip and then me and Michael headed to the Palace Hotel to spend the night for our 1 year anniversary!! Wow, I can't believe we have been married a year, and now are about to have a baby! Michael, it has been the best year of my life and I love you so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and always making me feel special. I can only imagine how great of a father you will be. I can't wait to spend many more years with you and can't wait for our baby boy to get here! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment