Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Brooks at 34 weeks






Ok so I have not posted about the baby in forever I know. Well this summer has been so crazy and we have not been at home. This weekend Michael went with his brother and some friends to St. Louis to some ballgames, so I came to stay with my parents. I just have to say I am sitting here on my parents couch with my dog beside me and he is snoring so loud! I don't know what he is going to think about the baby b/c he is the baby now!! ok, so about Brooks...










Well the past couple of weeks my blood pressure has been high. My doctor was concerned I could be getting preeclampsia, so he ran all kinds of test. Thank the Lord they all came back fine, however my pressure still remained high. I was told that I might have to go on bedrest! ugh, just the two days I was on it I thought I would go crazy! I went on to work and he told me to check it there and guess what is was normal, in fact really good 113/69. I was so relieved because I am ready to see this little fella but not quite yet. I have been feeling really good, no complaints at all! I just hope and pray to make it at least 3 to 4 more weeks at work. He is taking me in on the 25th to induce unless he decides to come sooner which I hope not! Michael was really worried about going so far off with my pressure being up, but things have been good and he will be home tomorrow! So this is a picture of my belly at 34 weeks. I have really grown and my feet kill me at work! I go back to the doctor Monday for another sonogram and pressure check, I just hope it is normal there b/c I need to work so I can be home with Brooks longer!! Hopefully I wont be as long updating next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment