Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!

Bett and Brooks

Momma and her sweet baby boy, so sleepy!

Bett getting my sugar! Look at that little grin he has on his face.


Brooks and Tyson

My fingers sure tast good these days!

My first Christmas!

Daddy with his little man

Our First Christmas as a family! We look rough cause we hardly had any sleep!

Well I am happy to say my baby boy is feeling much better today! Christmas Day he still was not feeling so well but today he has only had 1 watery stool and is drinking his milk. I had a hard time trying to get him to take his milk again, I think that pedialyte tasted a little to good to him!! He is still a little fussy and still not back to 100% happy little Brooks but we are working on it. He still has a real bad cough. He is laying here on the bed with just looking at me. Gosh this little boy has just stole my heart! He is the greatest gift I could have ever received. I just wanted to put a few pictures of his first Christmas. My parents came over and spent the day with us . Mom and I just layed around and watched movies while the guys hunted. It was so nice! Brooks slept most of the day. This child got so many presents and he does not even know what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment