Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Precious little boy

Me with my precious baby boy!



I just love this little boy so much. He is so much fun these days! He is the happiest baby ever in the morning. I am not a morning person but when I wake up to this precious boy with the biggest smile on his face I can't be anything but happy. He is so sweet and loves to talk. He has found his hands and loves putting them in his mouth. He is starting to play with his toys now. This is such a fun stage. He still gets fussy around bedtime but overall he is a good baby. Last night he slept all night long! I am praying this will last!! He woke up about 530 and I put him in the bed with us and he slept another hour. I never imagined how much I would love my child! He is the best gift I could have ever received. How can anyone mistreat a child!

1 comment: