Monday, August 24, 2009

I can't believe he is almost here!!

I was just going to write a little message b/c I don't know when I will be able to post again, but I am sure someone will be posting and putting up picutres. I can't believe that tomorrow is the day that I will get to me my precious baby boy! I am so excited and nervous and a little scared to death! I could not sleep at all last night. I think I finally fell asleep about 3 so I just woke up at 10, I am sure that I will be the same way tonight, but the bab thing is there is not sleeping until 10!
We are having Brooks at St. Dominic Hospital. I have to be there at 530 in the morning. Dr. Carroll said he would be in between 7 and 730 to break my water and then who knows when Brooks will be here. Michael and I are so excited to meet our little one and ask for everyone to please keep the 3 of us in your prayers tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for all the love they have shown to the 2 of us during this exciting time in our lives. Next time this blog is updated I will be holding my baby boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment