Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Michael Brooks Avalon!!









He is here!!! It was a very long day for the 3 of us. We got to the hospital at 5:30 yesterday morning and labored all day until about 345, when we finally made the decision that I was going to have to have a c-section. I was making no progress, I barley dialted 1 cm in 8 hours. I was at a 2 when I got to the hospital and I barley was at a 4. It was very scary and it was a little uncomfortable, but everyone was so sweet.
Brooks is so tiny!! He weighed 5lbs 8 oz and 19 1/4 inches long. He is so precious and so perfect! God is so awesome! I was so overwhelmed when I heard my baby boy cry for the first time, we both just had tears of joy pooring out! Thank all of you for your prayers.

Love

Michael, Kayla, and Brooks Avalon

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! He is so cute - and tiny!! I'm so glad y'all are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious. Congrats and glad everyone is healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete