Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Pictures!

I love this picture!

The 3 of us!

Me and my precious baby boy

My Bet and her first grandbaby! She finally got to get her hands on him, but will get to lots more! She is coming to our house tomorrow and going to stay with us a couple of days to help out.


Gift from My Bett and Papa to wear home but it is really big on me, but so sweet! I am going to get pictures made in it when I get a little bigger and it actually fits. My memaw made this gown, she makes the most beautiful things!

Me next to my daddy's shoe! He is so tiny, but his feet look just like Michael's. He has really long feet so his foot will probably be this size one day!

Sweet Baby! The most beautiful baby ever, at least his mom and dad think so, but what parents don't think their child is the cutest!

The 3 of us the day after I was born

Exhausted after a long day and night!

Mom and her precious baby boy!

Grandmaw and her first grandchild! Grandmaw is going to come and stay next week to help out my mom and dad.

Grandpaw and Brooks!

Daddy showing me off for the first time to My Bet and Papa!

Daddy showing me off to Grandmaw, Grandpaw, and Maw Maw for the first time!

The whole crew waiting to meet me for the first time and they all sang Happy Birthday to me!

The 3 of us together for the first time! My dad looks pretty good in the fancy outfit! I put my footprints on his chest!

2 days old.
















4 comments:

  1. Kayla and Michael,

    He is beautiful!!! Enjoy every minute becasue they grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla! He is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!!! I know you and Michael are so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla! He is absolutely adorable! What a tiny, sweet little guy! I know you are so happy he is finally here. Isn't it the sweetest thing in the whole world?? I'm so happy for you 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla & Micheal, He is such a beautiful baby! Kayla, your mama is precious and she is going to be an awesome grandmother! And Micheal, I know Mr. Avalon will keep Brooks very entertained! What a blessing!! : )

    ReplyDelete